26 May 2011

American Idol 10: Scotty Won!

I admit! I haven't watched American Idol since Casey Abrams got eliminated. But, I still kept reading blogs and news about it. When the Top 3 was presented, my emotions shifted from rooting for Scotty to Hailey. Then, when the Top 2 was announced, my immediate reaction was Lauren was going to win.

I don't know why my Scotty addiction stopped. Maybe because I got bored already of watching him already? I. DON'T. KNOW. REALLY.

I haven't watched the finals yet but I will sure do later! I'm excited to see Lady Gaga perform and Beyonce. Oh well, going back to Scotty.

Now that I knew ahead of time that Scotty won, everything is sinking in and I am really having a hard time figuring out whether he will succeed as a recording artist or not. I know that Country is a big thing in the States and I really hope that Scotty will be know all over. He deserves it! He worked hard to win and he did!

Congratulations to dear Scotty!


Image taken from http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...