27 May 2011

One of Those Nights, Again

Yup, laziness struck me again last night. I had abdominal cramps and I was barely walking straight. So, it was really Impossible for me to cook dinner.I was planning to cook "Bicol Express" but just by thinking about it, I was tired already.

So, Doms and I decided to eat at Cafe Cartel, Northpoint. We ordered their famous ribs and grilled chicken.





It tasted oh so heavenly! We topped up so that I can have the mushroom soup which tasted creamy. I loved the croutons!





Our total bill cost S$28 (P977) . It was a normal meal price for us. I was half expecting our bill to be more than 30 but good thing it was below it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...