Herbed Fried Rice
Oregano Leaves, dried
- Separate the cooked rice.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add minced garlic.
- Add the basil leaves and spring onions.
- The oil will be slightly green, but that OK. Add the cooked rice and mix.
- Add salt to taste
- Add dried oregano leaves.
Beef Sirloin, season with salt, pepper, light soy sauce and drenched in corn starch
Mix the following in a separate bowl:
Sesame Seed Oil
- Heat Oil in a non stick pan.
- Add garlic then drop sirloin beef.
- Fry until beef changes color and the edges are crisp.
- In a separate pan, boil water.
- Drop carrots and broccoli in the boiling water.
- After a few minutes, drain the water from the veggies then drench with cold water.
- Drop carrots and broccoli in the beef and mix.
- Pour mixed sauce and cook until sauce thickens.