23 May 2011

Arab Street Shisha Experience

This is a long overdue post! I've been meaning to write this blog but I can't seem to have the time to do so.So, here it is!

Last 13 May, my previous colleagues from eNEts and I met up and had dinner and a wonderful time in Bugis and Arab Street.

We started of our night by eating dinner in Billy Bombers, Bugis Junction. I was really nice to meet with friends and eat together.


Winz, Jarland and Ronnie


Mike and Shani (Couple 1)

Shani ordered a hotdog sandwich and Mike ordered fried chicken. It looked great!

Dindin and Doms (Couple 2)

As you can see from our pictures, I ordered Bolognese Pasta and Doms ordered a big chunk of burger. I didn't like my order because it was "maasim" for me. But I like d Doms order and I bet he liked it too!

After our hearty dinner, we walked going to the night life area of Bugis called Arab Street. It was my first time going to this place. It was literally a street filled with bars and people.

We had our stop in Merdandy Bar. The boys ordered beer buckets. I tried the Corona Extra Beer with Lemon. It tasted good. It's like San Mig Light with Lemon. Nothing spectacular.






Shani also ordered "pika-pika" for us and they got one humongous Shisha Tower. A Shisha is a flavored tobacco mixture smoked in hookah. The flavor of our shisha was fruit punch and I loved it!
Ronnie and the Shisha


Doms doing his stuff with the Shisha!

I truly missed my eNets friends! I was really happy we had this get together. We headed home at around past 12 already. Doms and I took the cab going home. It was a happy experience and I wish we can do more of this more often.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...