12 April 2011

"A tablet a day and I was Limitless"

Last Sunday, Doms and I watched the suspense drama movie of Bradley Copper, Limitless. We were hesitant at first. We were choosing between Sucker Punch and Limitless while in queue to buy tickets in Golden Village, VivoCity. But since we watched the trailer of Limitless the previous night and found it interesting, we just opted to watch it.

Good thing we chose Limitless. I liked the story and I like the movie. It kept me guessing the whole time of what will happen next. I also like the idea or the concept of NZT 48 and it being a "way" to open up a persons mind 100%. Wish I could have that pill.

Anyway, my favorite part was the ending. When Bradley Copper was all dressed up and cleaned up nicely because he was a senatorial candidate. I loved his suit! But the part when he "predicted"  that the van will crash and the part when he felt Robert De Niro's chest and found out that he needs to take care of his heart creeped me out! WTF, is he a psychic now?

Overall, I loved the movie and I'm giving it 3 stars for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...