12 April 2011

Turbo Broiled Pork with Potatoes, Salmon and Tomato Soup and Bacon and Brocolli Wrap

I haven't uploaded any of my recent dishes yet. I don't know why but I was totally busy last week. Anyway, our lunch last Saturday was Turbo Broiled Pork with Potatoes and Onion.


I loved it! I couldn't believe my eyes when the pork strips were gurgling fat and oil while cooking. I usually see those stuff on TV and not in real life and me doing it.

There was nothing very particular about my pork recipe. I just marinated the liempo strips in light soy sauce, rice wine, sesame seed oil, starch, oyster sauce and grated ginger. Of course I sprinkled salt and pepper to my liempo too. For the potatoes and onion, I just added salt and pepper to taste and a little olive oil so it wont' dry. I loved it!

Next stop was my Salmon in Tomato Soup dish.


This was easy because this dish was just like sinigang but more! I started off with sauteing garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes. Then, I added the salmon head and salmon fillet. I poured water and I let it simmer for 15 minutes. Then, I added basil. That's it! I liked how it tasted too but Doms wanted more patis in it.

My favorite among all our dishes this week was my Chili Crab and my Bacon and Asparagus Wrap.

Well, I wasn't able to take a picture of my Chili Crab because we ate it right away and this was all left. I will be sharing the steps next time.


With my chili crab I also cooked Bacon and Asparagus Wrap. I like this so much! I will be making this again even in Manila.


I just bought a pack of bacon then a of asparagus wrapped it and pan-grilled it! I love it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...