07 April 2011

American Idol 10: Top 9 Performances

Are you shitting me?!?! This episode is my favorite episode so far among all the other episodes of AI10. I mean all of the contestants performed very well and I really, really enjoyed watching this episode. The Top 9 contestants really rocked everyone watching!

I so love this episode. I wanted to add everyone's performance here in my blog. But I am just posting here the one's that I liked the most. Thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/LoverAmericanIdol for all the videos.

So, I'm starting off with Haley Reinhart singing "Piece of My Heart"


Surprisingly, I loved Haley's performance. She's improving and I think she will be staying a little longer in this game. I couldn't believe I'm writing this down about her. I hated her before but she really sang this song beautifully. And I really loved the song she sang.

Next, is Paul Mcdonald. I love his voice. I love his moves. I love everything about Paul!


He really rocked his performance and I really think that the audience and the judges loved his performance as well. I love Paul ever since and I really hope that he continues on with Idol.

Then came Scotty McCreery. I love him! I adore him!


Scotty never ceases to amaze me. He really is an adorable guy. I don't know why but every time I watch Scotty, I always have a smile on my face. He is so cute! And he really sings well. This performance made everyone aware that he can sing not only Country songs but other genres as well.

Next in line is Casey Abrams. He really have a unique way of singing. If Casey was one of my classmates in  college, I will see him as a weird person. A weird but cool person that I will talk to. He really deserves to be saved. I loved the song and I loved his bass!


Oh and how can I forget Jacob. I got the feeling that he will be going home tomorrow but I want to post his video because his performance really made me laugh. I like his "thrust" moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...