18 April 2011

MOF Lunch

After hearing Palm Sunday mass, Doms and I decided to eat lunch at Ministry of Food at AMK Hub. It was our first time to try this place and we really liked it.

MOF Interior in AMK Hub

Doms ordered the Saba Rice Bento while I ordered the Chicken Curry Set.


Sabe Bento Set


Chicken Curry Set


Yumm!!!

The curry was just right for me. It was not too hot. The sauce was to die for! The sauce itself was good enough with the rice.

We ordered Tuna Sandwich too but I was not able to take a picture of it.

Oh and we ordered the Barista's Recommendation called Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. It wad just OK and nothing unuque about the drink but we enjoyed it.


Double Chocolate Chip Frappe









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...