Here is another recipe that I tried from one of sites that was recommended by my N@W friends. I wanted to try different dishes but I just want a simple dish that I can do. I also wanted a dish that has veggies. So, when I saw this dish I made sure that I will try it right away.
Of course in any dish that I recreate, I try to make it my own. I added other ingredients and I substituted some ingredients as well.
Credits to http://homecookingrocks.com/
Here it goes...
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
In a separate bowl, mix the following ingredients for the sauce:
1. Boil water in a deep pan. Once it starts boiling, turn the heat off.
2. Drop the broccoli florets in the water and let it stay in the water.
3. After a while, drain the water and set aside.
4. In a separate pan, heat oil and drop garlic and ginger. Cook slowly and let the flavor come out.
5. Add the shrimps and stir fry until it changes color.
6. Add the broccoli and mix.
7. Pour the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
Here is the finished product!