06 March 2011

Stir Fried Shrimp with Broccoli

Here is another recipe that I tried from one of sites that was recommended by my N@W friends. I wanted to try different dishes but I just want a simple dish that I can do. I also wanted a dish that has veggies. So, when I saw this dish I made sure that I will try it right away.

Of course in any dish that I recreate, I try to make it my own. I added other ingredients and I substituted some ingredients as well.

Credits to http://homecookingrocks.com/

Here it goes...

Large Shrimps
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
Garlic
Ginger
Canola Oil

In a separate bowl, mix the following ingredients for the sauce:
Water
Oyster Sauce
Chili Sauce
Salt
Sugar
Corn Starch

1. Boil water in a deep pan. Once it starts boiling, turn the heat off.
2. Drop the broccoli florets in the water and let it stay in the water.
3. After a while, drain the water and set aside.
4. In a separate pan, heat oil and drop garlic and ginger. Cook slowly and let the flavor come out.
5. Add the shrimps and stir fry until it changes color.
6. Add the broccoli and mix.
7. Pour the sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.

Here is the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...