14 March 2011

Salmon Fillet with Lemon Butter Sauce

I'm really having a hard time creating a story before each recipe that I try. But I want to share it to everyone that is why I will just make it simple.

From now on, every time I post recipes here in my blog I will just put the picture then add the process and recipe. This way, I can share the food and the dishes that I make in a simple way.

Salmon Fillet with Lemon Butter Sauce



Ingredients
1 pack salmon fillet
salt and pepper
butter
olive oil
lemon zest and lemon juice
oregano leaves

Procedure
1. Cut the salmon fillet in 2.
2. Dust each side of the fillet with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the pan and add olive oil.
4. Make sure that the wok is hot then pan-fry the salmon.
5. Do not over cook the salmon. You will see that the texture of the salmon will become shredded, then you can turn it and fry the other side of the fish.It will only take around 3 to 5 minutes to fry each side of the salmon fillet.
6. Remove the salmon from the pan and leave the oil and fish extracts in the pan.
7. Squeeze in the lemon juices in the pan.
8. Add in the butter and melt it in the pan.
9. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
10. Once done, pour the lemon butter sauce to the fried salmon.
11. top with Oregano leaves for garnishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...