15 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 9

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Of course, Doms, my husband has been the only person who has gotten me through the most. He was and he will always be there for me no matter what. But, I don't want to fill this blog with all of Doms' photos.

So, for this challenge, I will be posting my picture with my friends. I will refrain from posting pictures of my and Doms or me and my family because it is well understood that those people are always there.

For Day 9's challenge, here is a picture of the first person I thought of...







Anj is my high school friend and seatmate. We used to talk a  lot on the phone before when we were still in college. I remember we used to talk about our school problems and of course, BOYS! Remember Orange and Ponkan?!?!?!

She was also the first person that I ran to when my heart got broken. She was there to listen.

Now that we are both happy with the love of our lives, I am really thankful that until now, Anj and I still communicate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...