05 July 2011

My 28th Birthday

Yep, I'm 28 years old already. Time really flies. I was really excited about my birthday because I've been preparing for it. I even bought a dress that I will wear for the whole day.

My day started at exactly 12MN or make it 11:59PM when Doms greeted me in Facebook.

He was beside me while writing this message and I was listening while he was reading a loud to me. I was so touched when I got this message. I'm so lucky to have a sweet, corny and funny hubby!

Around 5:00AM, I went online to talk to my parents, LA and Ate Bern. They greeted me and made me hear the "Happy Birthday" song.

So anyway, I was on leave on my birthday. Doms and I had dinner at Swensen's NEX and I loved the food that we ate.




The mussels were great! I didn't like the soup bowl that much but all in the food was great.

Aside from the camera that Doms bought me, he also gave me a birthday card and a very cute piggy shower cap.

After the wonderful late lunch, we went home to prepare for dinner. I wanted everybody to taste my pancit canton so I decided to cook pancit and order pizza. My visitors just includes our house mates and some friends.


Everybody was so full after the great dinner. There were a lot of left over pizza and pancit. I truly enjoyed my 28th birthday. Even if my family was far, my husband and friends were there to celebrate it with  me.

The next day at work, I also ordered chicken and I celebrated with some of my colleagues.

I'd like to thank everybody who greeted me on my birthday. It was surely an amazing event. I thanks God ofr giving me another year to celebrate. I got older but I know I got wiser.

sharing to everyone the camera that Doms bought me. Isn't it cool?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...