12 June 2011

Olive Vine

Last Sunday, Doms and I ate in Olive Vine, Marina Link. It was the first time that we ate in this cafe.
I loved the ambiance of the place!

Nestled between Marina Square and Esplanade Xchange, Olive Vine serves breads, soups, pasta, chicken and sandwiches.

This cafe reminds me of French Baker in Manila because they have soups served in a soup bowl. I love Doms order! He ordered seafood carbonnara. It was so creamy! The shrimps were fresh and the mussels were big.








I ordered Chicken Cutlet with Tomato Spaghetti. It was to salty for me. Maybe because of the tomatoes? I don;t k now but I didn't like it that much.




Total cost of our meal was 23 SGD because we topped up 2 SGD each for our drinks.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...