03 June 2011

Many Things to be Thankful For

It's the 1st of June and it's the half of the year already. I cannot believe that half of the year has gone by already. Time really flies! Just like my blog post title, I am really thankful for a lot of things. Yes, it's only been 6 months since 2011 started and a lot of events already transpired.

As of the moment, there are 2 things that I am happy about today. First, is the approval of our Tourist Visa in Australia. Yehey! Finally, Doms and I can officially plan for our Sydney Trip! Applying for our visa gave me sleepless nights because we had some "problems" about it. I kept on praying and praying to God asking him to give us a chance to experience Sydney and he did listen to our prayers. I knew it! Prayers are really powerful. We will be staying in Novotel Rockford in Darling Harbour. I love our hotel! It looks so nice and clean. The location was also great because it's near the Chinatown Monorail Station that goes directly to City Centre.
Photo: http://www.gostay.com.au/
 I am literally so excited already! I've listed all the places that we need to visit and things that we need to do already. We can finally have our picture taken in the Sydney Opera House! Doms' is very thrilled already! I really hope that we can save up enough money for our trip so we can really enjoy our vacation.

Photo: http://www.gritandglamour.com/

The next things that I am really thankful for is the birth of my new cousin, Baby J. She's called Baby J because she still doesn't have a name. My Tito Freddie started the "Name That Baby Name" Game were all the members of my family suggested names starting with the letter J.

My Tito recently announced to us that the baby will be named Janelle Erica or Jerica. She is very cute! I'm excited to see her already.

I know that I should also be thankful for the little things that we experience. It's just that 2 of instances above really made me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...