02 May 2011

Thor in 3D

Another Stan Lee creation brought to life in movies. Thor became one of my favorite movies for 2011 instantly because of the characters, the story and Thor's abs and biceps!


Let me just say I love Marvel characters. And I can't wait for the movie Avengers, which will show next year, where all of them will come together in one movie. Thor reminded me of how good Stan Lee was. I can't believe how he wrote and created Thor! I mean, how come he doesn't run out of ideas? Thor's story in the movie and in the comics is so convincing that I instantly believed that there is such as thing as Bifrost.


I loved every part of the movie! We watched it in 3D that's why the movie has an  extra effect on me. And for this, I am rating this movie, 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...