09 May 2011

The Awesomeness of Fast Five

Doms bought our tickets for the 5th installment of the Fast and the Furious movies. I was reluctant at first to watch it but I was happy we did.


I loved the story and the action sequence was just right for me. There were some parts that I thought was really impossible to happen but I knew that they have to add those parts just to make it more exciting for viewers. I just don't like the fact that Brazil allowed their country to look like it's up to no good.

The teaser at the end of the credits also made me excited! How can that be? Michelle Rodriguez was still alive?!?! I can't wait for the next movie, if there is. But if in the long run they decide that this movie will be the last movie, it's just OK for me. Fast Five embodied what a racing/heist/suspense should be. For this, I am giving this movie 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...