06 April 2011

Really Wishing Hard

Lately, I've been wishing and praying so hard for a lot of stuff. These "stuff" are not only material things but also stuff for our future.

I know I cannot get them all at the same time. I am also open to the fact that I might not even get them at all. But I know that God is listening to all my prayers and I also know that He will give me a chance to have them.

Just this morning, I was praying so hard for Doms and his employment pass. His renewal was approved already but until now, he still isn't scheduled to appear in MOM because there are some other requirements from his company that are needed before the appointment. I really wish that everything will be OK with the requirements so that he can go to MOM and have his new pass processed so he can get the actual pass on time for our Manila vacation.
Blessed Apostle St. Jude, we call upon you for help in hope and utmost confidence.  St Jude renowned help of the hopeless, come to my aid in this time of distress.  St. Jude, cousin of our Lord, obtain from our Savior the favors I now need and seek.

Then, I was also praying for our future "humble abode" in Manila. Ever since we got married, Doms and I wanted our own house. Whether be it a separate detached house or a condominium unit, we wanted to have a place of our own. There are a lot of plans for this one and currently this situation is taking up most of my energy. I always pray for this and I want this to go through. Doms and I are both excited with this to the point that we search for house designs already and we imagine how our future home will look like.
O Holy St Jude!
Apostle and Martyr,
great in virtue and rich in miracles,
near kinsman of Jesus Christ,
faithful intercessor for all who invoke you,
special patron in time of need;
to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart,
and humbly beg you,
to whom God has given such great power,
to come to my assistance;
help me now in my urgent need and grant my earnest petition.
I will never forget thy graces and favors you obtain for me
and I will do my utmost to spread devotion to you.Amen.
Tehre are other stuff that I want but these 2 are the greatest. I really hope that I can have the virtue of patience so that I can wait for these events to happen. I know that God will give us a chance to experience all of the wishes that we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...