07 April 2011

Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Again

I was really so happy that I was able to download the first part of one of my favorite movie series of all time, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

We were so excited to watch it again, even if we watched in the cinema. The movie still never ceases to amaze me. I still shout at certain scenes, I still feel the suspense and thrill of most of the parts and I still laugh at the places that were funny.


I loved the part when Harry, Ron and Hermoine were at Luna’s place. They were talking about the story of the 3 brothers of the Deathly Hallows. Hermoine started reading the story and when she said “twilight”, Ron interrupted and said “Midnight! Mum always says midnight”. The scene was hilarious! I mostly loved Ron’s funny lines and antiques in the entire move. His lines relieved everyone’s anxiety throughout the duration of the movie.

Now I’m so excited about the second and last installment of the movie! I want to watch it already! But it will still open in theaters this July and that seems so far away!
I also have the complete Harry Potter Books in my iPad so I can read the books whenever I want it. I hope July comes fast so we can watch Part 2 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...