29 April 2011

Loving ZA Cosmetics

I've been searching for the right make-up for me for as long as I can remember. I wanted a make-up that is not too pricey and right for my skin type. Good thing I saw the blog post of Makeup Stash about ZA Cosmetics.

After reading the blog post, I was convinced to buy ZA products already. So after work, I went straight to Watson's to check if the products that I wanted were available.

At first, I didn't see True White Plus Instant Brightener in the shelves but with the proper "rummaging" I saw it at the side.


I bought the primer/brightener, foundation and case and blush vibrante. I love the effect of the ZA products to my face. It has a matte finish that made me look fresh and flawless (chos!). Even Doms loved it. He said the make-up blended well in my skin tone (Doms: Ayus yung make-up hindi mashadong halata pero ok).

Here are some of my pictures using the ZA products that I bought.


OK, I know I don't know how to put make-up but this is the best that I can do. Next time, I will be buying the eye shadow and the mascara to complete my set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...