02 April 2011

Banoffee Pie

I've been creating different types of desserts lately. My first creation was my own version of Banoffee Pie. Thanks to Yuan for helping me out crush the Graham Crackers using his plastic hammer, hehehe.






I wasn't very sure how it will turn out at first. But I still went through with it.

Banoffee Pie
Crushed Graham Crackers
Sliced Bananas
Butter
Sugar
Cream
and Whipped Cream for Topping

Steps
Mix the meted butter with the crushed Graham Crackers and add sugar. In a container, lay the graham-butter-sugar mixture like a base.

In a small sauce pan, mix sugar and cream and allow them to melt together. Make sure that you don't burn the mixture as well as don't under cook it too. Once the sugar is caramelized, pour it on top of the base. Then, arrange the sliced banana.

Put the banofee in the fredge than serve with whipped cream on top.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...