I started off with the simplest recipe that I found. Doms' favorite Nilagang Buto2x.
I've had other versions of this meal before. There was time when I added corn, green beans and can you believe it, carrots!
Now that I have a pattern, I altered some ingrdients just the way Doms wanted it. Here it goes.
1/2 kilo pork spare ribs
5 cups water
4 potatoes peeled and cut into cubes and drenched in water
1/2 head cabbage washed and quartered
1. Wash pork spare ribs and place in a deep couldron.
2. Season with salt and add pepper.
3. Add water. Make sure that all the meat are submerged.
4. Boil the ribs in water for about 30 minutes. Make sure that you let both sides of the ribs are properly boiled.
5. Add the potatoes and boil for another 15 minutes.
6. Add calamansi and patis for taste.
7. Add cabbage and cover couldron.
Best served with steamed white rice.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone