23 March 2011

Addicted to Lip Balm

Last Saturday, Doms and I went to Marina Bay Sands to eat before going to the ArtScience Museum. The last time I was in MBS was in January when my family was here in Singapore. I know there were stores open already but Sephora was still closed.

I mentioned Sephora because it's the only store I know that sells Burt's Bees products. Ever since my Ate Bern introduced me to Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, I was on a hunt to find a store that sells that here in SG.


Burt's Bees products range from lip care, to face creams, hair care and body washes. Their products are all made from natural ingredients. Even the coloring and scent that they use are all natural. I bought Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm and the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. I love them so much!

I am really not sure how my addiction to soft lips started. I just found my self buying different kinds of lip balms here in Singapore and applying them so often. I love how lip balms leave my lips subtle and moist. I hate it when I experience chapped lips because it really stings!

I just found out now that I have 5 types of Lip Balms inside my bag.

Clockwise from left: Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Nivea Cherry Lip Balm, an Unknown lip balm that my mom gave me but I assume it's Nivea too and Body Shop's Cherry Lip Balm Gloss
Truly, I am a lip balm addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...