23 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

OK, I really don't want to post my passport here but that would be the photo suitable for today's challenge. So, I just removed the important details of my passport and I hope I won't get in jail for doing this, haha!


When I first saw my passport, I initially said "Cool, I have a new name!" But as time passes by, the idea having a new name and of course the fact that I got the new name because I got married, was slowly sinking in.

I will now forever forget the fact that I will be called Ms. Tutaan and I will now be called Mrs. Valentin. I will be grouped as "married" when we attend weddings because I will not be part of the girls waiting for the bouquet to be thrown. I will be CHANGING my signature to reflect my new last name and I will make sure that I will not forget to use the new signature.

Whew! A lot of things changed when I got my new passport. That's why I am posting "part of it" here in my blog.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...