07 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

OK, I know at first I hated the people that I see in FB doing this 365-Day Photo Challenge or 30-Day Photo Challenge or whatever you call it. I actually don't hate the idea but I hate the channel that they used to do it.

Why would you want to use FB for this challenge? almost everyone you know is in FB and you want them to see what your photos are with explanation? I really feel that in these type of challenges, a personal blog is the best place to put it. At least, not everyone can see your answers.

So, I'm starting it now here on my blog!

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts

  1.  I wanted to be a nun when I was a kid.
  2. I read all the 7 Harry Potter books and all the 3 Lord of the Rings books.
  3. I'm a sucker for artist.
  4. The common facial feature that my past boyfriends and my husband have are they all have nice noses.
  5. I envy people who talks confidently in front of a large crowd.
  6. I hate kids who are not cute.
  7. Half of our wedding misal were printed using our office printer and paper.
  8. I always cry when I dream about wars and gun fighting.
  9. I seldom wear high-heeled shoes.
  10. I do not know how to apply make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...