24 February 2011

Things To Do When You Are Bored


This really made me laugh! I was searching the internet for blog that are funny so that I won't feel sleepy and I found this site which lists the 474 Things To do when You're Bored. I found the suggestions hilarious but some of them are not "do-able".

Here are some of my favorites:
  • Boil ice cream (I wonder what will happen...)
 
  • Drink straight shots...of water (Can!)
  • Plant a shoe (... and grow a shoe tree!)
 
  • Write a letter to Plato and mail it (this really made me laugh loudly)
  • Staple (I love stapling stuff!)
  • Drop your cat off the roof to see if it lands on all four feet (Great! I hate cats!)
  • Go to McDonald's and pretend you can't speak English (Will try this in the future)
  • Sandpaper a mushroom 
  • Throw a tomato into a fan
 
  • Sing the ABC song backwards (I think I did this before)
Maybe I can try some of the stuff listed above later since Doms will be on another OT (it's Thursday) and I will be all alone at home.


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...