18 February 2011

Modern Family: An Ideal Blend of Heart and Smart

I really love the American TV Series, Modern Family. I've been watching this show ever since I learned about it in the 2010 Daytime Emmy Awards. I know right?!? Season 1 was almost over when I learned about this funny show. Since then, I never missed an episode. Even Doms is into this show.


Being one day late from the US, I usually download the latest episode Thursday nights. To those of you living in a rock for the past year, here's a short summary of what this awesome TV series is about:

The story follows the families of Jay Pritchett (Ed O'Neill), his daughter Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen), and his son Mitchell Pritchett (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) who live in a Los Angeles-area suburban community. Claire is a homemaker mom married to Phil Dunphy (Ty Burrell); they have three children. After splitting with his longtime wife, Jay has re-married with a much younger Colombian woman, Gloria Pritchett (SofĂ­a Vergara), and is helping her raise her pre-teen son, Manny Delgado (Rico Rodriguez). Mitchell and his partner Cameron Tucker (Eric Stonestreet) have adopted a Vietnamese baby, Lily Pritchett-Tucker.
I have tons of favorite episodes and lines from the show! My favorite character is Lily Pritchett - Tucker. She's so adorable! I love her! I want my baby to look like her. Haha!

Another thing that makes this show top rated is that each episode is a learning experience to the viewers. It has values and lessons that people can learn from. So congratulations to the creators and writers of this wonderful show. It's about time we devour on shows with witty lines and moral lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...