23 June 2011

So Paranoid!

Oh my! I know I should be excited and happy about our trip to Sydney but why I am so paranoid about it? It all started yesterday. On my way to work, the man standing in front of me in the train was reading the news and I saw the headline saying that some flights from Singapore Changi to Melbourne were canceled due to the volcanic clouds from Chile blocking the Australian air space.

I wanted to know more about what happened so I got my phone and searched for it. My search string was Qantas Airlines. To my surprise, a lot of news about flights of Qantas airways came out.

I started to panic but I forgot about it because I was working.

Today, I remembered it again. But instead of panicking, I started searching for prayers that will help me calm my nerves and to help me relax.

Lord calm my fear of flying. Let us have a safe flight on 12 and 16 July 2011 with no mechanical problems or turbulence or wherl/tire problems. Let us have a safe landing in Sydney and a safe take off from Singapore. Please let me feel the peace during the flight. In your name I pray.
Praise the Lord, O my soul. Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty. You wrap Yourself in light as with a garment; You stretch out the heavens like a tent and lay the beams of Your upper chambers on their waters. You make the clouds Your chariot. In the name of Jesus I resist fear of flying because You ride on the wings of the wind. Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are very great! You are an awesome God! 
I really wish and pray that everything will be OK during our vacation and trip.  I am excited already! I was even able to buy my jacket for our trip already. I really wish and pray that I stop being paranoid about this.

Please Lord, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...