05 May 2011

Fruit Diet Starts Now!

OK, I've been too weary enough. I need to start with something already. I can feel and see that my weight is really starting to get heavy already. Oh no! I don't want to get fat!

So, starting tonight, I will be munching on fruits instead of my hard core night meals. I don't know how I will start it. Tomorrow my meal plan is to cook "Nilagang Baka" for Doms. I will still eat the dish that I will cook but with no rice. I really hope I can do it!


I sought after the advice of some of the greatest dietitians that I know (Efren and Arvin) for some recipes and tips and they gave me some useful tips and I will definitely try them all.

I need to think of different fruits to buy so I can start my fruit diet. Let's see...

  • Apple
  • Orange
  • Grapes
  • Pears
  • Kiwi
  • Makopa
  • Banana
  • Pineapple
  • Melon (Oh no, I think I need to start eating melons!)
  • AVOCADO!
  • Watermelon
For the veggies...
  • Cucmber
  • Carrots
  • Potatoes
  • Tomatoes
  • Broccoli
Other types...
  • Tofu
  • Eggs

I really wish that I can stick to these types of food. I will be posting here in my blog my meals so that I can keep a track of it. I will stay away from rice as much as possible and hopefully I can loose weight and be healthier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...