31 March 2011

Make-Up Wish List

I've never been a fan of make-up. I don't know how to apply make-up on my face. But seriously, I want to learn. In my free time at home, I usually search for make-up application videos just to give me an idea how to put the "thing" on my face. Yeah, LAME, right?!? But I wasn't really gifted with the talent of applying make-up.

But, don't get me wrong. I have tons of tubs and creams and powders in my bag. I even have a "make-up pouch" where I put them all. But, I don't know how to use them!

I started to use them make-up sets that I have just recently. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I really don't see it.

So, part of my "great transformation" plan, that I am not that aware of, is to buy these products. I mean, I'm not saying I will buy them all. These are just my wish list.

* Photos taken from http://www.makeupstash.com/

I know I need a complete set of make-up. So, I'm starting of with Shu Uemura's Face Base Mousse. It's like a primer in a form of a mouse for easy skin absorption. I like the pink one because it will give the skin a pinkish finish. A face base or a primer is the first step in applying make-up.

Shu Uemura's Face Base Mousse Costs 79sgd, bigat!
Next stop will be the face foundation. I wanted the one from MAC. I really think that MAC has a wide range of colors and palettes and I think I can have a foundation suitable to my skin tone.


Next, will be the blush. I haven't found the right blush yet but most probably I'll get the MAC Wonder Woman blush mates. I love the color range and the price seems reasonable.

So, I really hope that I can get the following make-up products. I a really excited already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...