26 March 2011

Maggie Moo Creamery

I don't know why I've been so addicted to ice cream lately. I wanted to try all the ice cream stores or dessert stores that I see online. It's like when I see their ad, I make it a point to try it.

I saw Maggie Moo's ad in Groupon SG. I searched for their site and I learned that there's one Maggie Moo in B3 of 313 @ Somerset.

So when we were there a while ago, we searched for the store and when we found it, tried one specialty ice cream mix.









I forgot the name of this mix but it sure tasted better than Marvelous Cream.

The regular cup costs 7.90sgd. It contains Maggie Moo vanilla ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, oreo and twix chocolate.

It tasted so nice! I bet I'll be dreaming about this tonight.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...