24 March 2011

Loving Chewy Junior

I cannot remember the last time I ate Chewy Junior. I think it was more than 6 months already? That's why when I learned that there's a Chewy Junior stall in Clementi Mall, I scheduled to drop by their store on my way home.

Doms is on OT today so ako ay nakapag-liwaliw. I was still far from the actual Chewy Junior store but I can already smell the sweet flavor of chewy buns baking. I felt joy when I saw the delicious displays of the cream puffs!


It took me around 5 minutes to decide which flavor to buy. My favorite has always been Chewy Cheese. I love the cheese flavor in the chewy puff so much! I was so full with the laksa that I ate  so I just bought 2 pieces for take away.

When I arrived home, I immediately sank my teeth in the beautiful puff and I was really happy!
 The puff oozed with sweet cheese and cream that is just right for my taste.

I so, so love it!

So, next time you are these locations, make sure to try one of Chewy Junior's Puffs!

Singapore

  • Bugis Junction
  • Raffle City Shopping Centre
  • 313@ Somerset
  • Jurong Point
  • Clementi Mall
They have 2 stores in Manila:
  • Trinoma
  • Greenbelt
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...