12 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 -  A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

It really made me think about today's photo challenge. I cannot think of one actual person or character that I want trade places with. I don't know why I'm having trouble about this challenge. Maybe because I know that even if I trade places with someone, I will get their problems also. Or maybe because trading places with them is impossible. I really don't know.

But if I will be given a chance to trade places with a person, I'd still choose myself, a younger version of myself, that is.

This was taken during my college graduation. I loved this time of my life! I love college and I want to repeat it over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...