17 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 11

Day 11 - A Picture of something You Hate

I generally hate a lot of things. There are times when I see something and then without any reason, I will hate it! But there is one thing that really makes me mad. Mad to the point that I shout at people around me when this happens. That is being stuck in TRAFFIC!


I hate being stuck in TRAFFIC! Specially here in Singapore. Bus drivers are so courteous to the point even if they go and drive fast, they still follow speed rules. Well, I know I'm being unreasonable here. road signs should really be followed. But I don't know. I just hate it when I see a bunch of cars piling up. This hinders my time of going home that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...